Oil and Gas Surveys
GSI offers the following Oil & Gas Surveys in the Eagle Ford Shale Plat Area:
1. Preliminary and Final Plats
2. Designation of Unit Plats
3. Land Use Plats, As-Drilled Plats
4. City Permit Plats required for you to secure
The Texas Railroad Commission, cities, and counties will receive these documents and produce the needed permits from them.
Other Oil and Gas services we provide include:
• Surface Hole & Pad location staking &
• Lease & Unit Surveys
• Pipeline Surveys & Alignment Sheets
• Railroad Commission (RRC) Exhibits
• Surface Use & Easement Exhibits & Legal
• Drilling Pad & Rig details
• Topographic Surveying; Shape File
submittals to RRC
• Mapping & Profile Generation
• Texas 811 & regulatory agencies
• GIS Database Management
In addition, we provide consultation for proposed pipeline acquisitions in reference to status of maps.
Geomatic Solutions also researches the pieces of property where leases and deeds have been done. Our office services include deed research, preparation of easement descriptions and exhibits and utility research.
GSI Surveying serves the entire state of Texas. We provide a complete surveying package to exploration, drilling and pipeline companies. We have over 15 years of experience and are certified by the Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying, License #6084 to perform all types of Oil & Gas Surveys including:
A. Lease Boundary Surveys
B. As-Built & Pipeline Surveys
C. Permit Plats
D. Stakeout Survey
E. Well permit plats
At GSI, our mission is to deliver to you the fastest, highest quality oil and gas surveys while offering the best customer service in the industry.
Give us a call today at 817-487-8916.